Last Updated on July 16, 2020
wbpds.gov.in | West Bengal Ration Card, Apply Online, Check Status | WB Ration Card List
West Bengal Public Distribution System (WBPDS) portal is intended to be one-stop information for Public Distribution System (PDS). The portal aims to bring in transparency by disseminating data, information, news, etc., related to PDS.
- Providing foodgrains and other essential items to vulnerable sections of the society at reasonable (subsidized) prices
- To have a moderating influence on the open market prices of cereals, the distribution of which constitutes a fairly big share of the total marketable surplus
- To attempt socialization in the matter of distribution of essential commodities
- The portal is expected to provide vital information on policies related to PDS, information on Central and State schemes, price of PDS commodities, allocation and offtake details, stakeholders information, fair price shop details, ration card information, etc., Apart from the Centrally provided data, the portal provides links to PDS related websites of the various States to know the PDS related information.
In this very article, we are discussing a few things related to West Bengal ration card i.e. How to Apply for WB Digital Ration Card, How to Check Status & Finally How to Check WB Digital Ration Card List online.
West Bengal Digital Ration Card | Status | Apply Online, WB Ration Card List
Let’s now discuss the important aspects of applying for a new ration card one by one.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for New Ration Card in West Bengal
The eligibility criteria to apply for new West Bengal digital ration card is listed below:
- The applicant must not be in possession of a ration card.
- Couples who recently got married in West Bengal can apply.
- Applicants in possession of temporary ration cards or past cards expiry can apply for new digital ration card.
Documents Required to Apply
The following documents are essential to submit for getting West Bengal’s digital ration card.
- The passport-sized photograph of the head of the household is required.
- Photo ID proof (Voter ID card, Aadhar card, Driving license)
- Residential address proof (Electricity bill, Water bill, etc.)
- Application form
- Details of all members of the household.
- The certificates of income for all members of the family.
West Bengal Ration Card| How to Apply, Online Application Form
Here are the steps that you need to follow, in order to apply for new ration card in West Bengal
UPDATE 2020: Facility to Apply Online for New Ration Card in West Bengal is Live Now.
- First of all, Visit the Official Egiye Bangla Portal
- Use the link that says “Click here to Apply Online for Non-Subsidized Ration card or Conversion to Non-Subsidized Ration Card “
- Now, you will be redirected to a new page, where you need to enter your mobile number to get the OTP
- Enter the received OTP and click on validate
- Once the mobile number is verified via OTP, you will see the following options:
- Make the appropriate selection to proceed
- You need to attach the required documents & fill the required options in the application form.
For Detailed Steps, use this manual :
Note – After the Submission of the Application form does not forget to collect your application number. It will come handy later on.
Download Offline Application Form
NOTE: Some links to the official pages are not working. Seems like there is some temporary issue from the server-side
WB Digital Ration Card Status | Check Online
- Visit the Official Status checking Page
- Select your District, Municipality
- Either Enter last 8 Digits of the application number or Enter the complete 16 digits application number
- Now click on search to check WBPDS Application Status.
WB Ration Card List | Check West Bengal (WBP
DS) Rashan Card Name List 2020
- First of all Visit this Page
- Select the District, Block/Municipality
- After this Select your Ward
- Now enter your Name and click on Search Button
- In this way, you will be able to see your Name in the WB Ration Card List
We have tried to cover all Information Regarding West Bengal Ration Card i.e. How to Apply, How to Check Status & How to View West Bengal Ration Card List. Feel free to share your thoughts & suggestions in the comments box below.
What is WBPDS Portal?
WBPDS portal i.e. West Bengal Public Distribution System is the official website of Department of food supplies, Govt. of West Bengal.
What features are currently accessible on this portal for the public?
Any resident of West Bengal can access features like: Download ration card application form, check ration card status & check the ration card details by Name or by ration card number.
What is my name is not in the WBPDS ration card list?
If you have recently applied and your name is not on the list, don’t worry. The list gets updated usually in a month or so. Keep checking time to time for latest info. Or, you can contact the WBPDS helpline for more information.
How to contact WBPDS? Share the helpline number.
You can contact the WBPDS helpline by dialling any of these toll-free numbers: 18003455505 OR 1967