Last Updated on August 14, 2020
Seva Sindhu portal registration
This article is dedicated to sharing details regarding Curfew/Lockdown E travel pass with respect to Karnataka State. Residents of Karnataka will be glad to know that Seva Sindhu Portal is now providing all E-pass related facilities. These online services are applicable to migrant workers, Residents of Karnataka stranded in other states, People of other states stranded in Karnataka.
Interested applicants need to register online at Seva Sindhu portal to avail following facilities:
- Apply Online for COVID 19 Pass for traveling from other states to Karnataka (Interstate COVID 19 Pass to Karnataka)
- Applying for COVID 19 E-Pass to travel from other countries to Karnataka (Internation COVID 19 Pass to Karnataka)
- Applying Online for COVID 19 Lockdown pass to travel to other states from Karnataka ((Interstate COVID 19 Pass from Karnataka))
Along with these facilities, there is also an option to check the status of your application after applying. If you are interested in any of the above-mentioned services, you are advised to read this article and follow the given steps.
Seva Sindhu Portal Registration | Karnataka Online COVID 19 Inter-State E Pass for Migrants
As mentioned before, it is important to fill in the online registration form to avail curfew/lockdown pass. If you are traveling to your native state from Karnataka or if you are coming to Karnataka from other states (Inter-State Travel) or another country, online registration at Seva Sindhu is important.
Now, we will discuss all the available options one by one. Let’s get started.
Travel to Karnataka from other States | Migrant Worker/Student/Pilgrim Online Application @ Seva Sindhu
This section is for those people who are permanent residents of Karnataka and currently stuck at other states. This includes Migrant workers, Students, Pilgrims & tourists. If you among any of these and belong to Karnataka, follow these steps asap:
- Navigate to Seva Sindhu Portal of Karnataka @sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
- Click on the link that says “Covid-19: Apply here to travel to Karnataka from other Indian states / अन्य भारतीय राज्यों से कर्नाटक की यात्रा के लिए यहां आवेदन करें”
- Using this link will take you to registration page, the form looks like this:
- Enter every piece of information correctly and hit the submit button
- Note down the application reference number
Seva Sindhu Karnataka | Travel to Other State from Karnataka, Online E-Pass Registration Form
As you can understand from the heading, this section is for those who belong to other states of India and currently are stranded in Karnataka. Using the online facility at seva sindhu website, you can apply for E-pass by following these steps:
- First of all, Navigate to the official website of Seva Sindhu
- Click on the First option that says “Covid-19 : Apply here to travel to other Indian states from Karnataka / कर्नाटक से अन्य भारतीय राज्यों की यात्रा के लिए यहां आवेदन करें”
- Using this link will take to you registration page, where you need to fill in the required details
online form at seva sindhu
- Enter all the required information correctly. Provide you name, Address, Aadhaar Number,Mobile number etc and submit the form
- After successfull application submission, you will see a application reference number on the screen, note it down for future references
Apply Online at Seva Sindhu if traveling from another country to Karnataka (International COVID 19 Pass)
If you are resident of Karnataka and currently stranded in any other country, these steps are for you :
- Navigate to official Seva Sindhu Portal
- Use the option that says “Covid-19: Apply here to travel from other countries to Karnataka”
- Clicking on this option will take you to another page, where you need to provide all required details correctly
Note : It is important to provide your passport number & home address in Karnataka
- After successfully entering required details, hit the submit button and note down the system generated application reference number
Seva Sindhu Status | Check Karnataka Travel E-Pass Application Status Online
If you applied for Travel E-Pass under any of the sections mentioned above, you have the facility to check the status of your application too. Follow these steps to check application status :
- Go to the Status Checking Page
- Once there, you will be asked to select an option to track your application. Choose from Application Reference number or Through OTP (by a mobile number)
- Enter the required information and hit the submit button to check the status of your submitted application
Important Links :
Related Questions & Answers
What is Seva Sindhu?
Seva Sindhu Portal is a website under the control of the Karnataka government to provide various online services to the citizens of the state. Currently, this portal is playing an important role for people stranded during COVID 19 to fill E-pass online registration form.
Who can use the Seva Sindhu portal to get travel e pass?
Migrant Worker,Tourist, Pilgrim, Student stuck at other states, other countries who want to come back to Karnataka or who are currently in Karnataka and want to go to their native state.
What information/documents are required to apply?
Basic details of the applicant (name, address, mobile number), ID Proof details, travel medium, dates etc are required.
Is it possible to check application status online?
Yes, totally. But in order to do that, you need to either verify the mobile number via OTP that you provided during application or enter the application reference number.